Spaghetti with Beef Meatballs
4 personnes 30 min
- 500 g spaghetti
- 200 g Jouda tomato concentrate
- 500 ml tomato puree
- 6 bay leaves
- 4 green peppers
- 5 cl olive oil
- 4 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp ground coriander
- Jouda Harissa (according to taste)
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- Salt / pepper
- 500 g ground beef
- Mix the meat with the spices, salt.
- Form meatballs by rolling the meat in the hollow of your hands.
- In a saucepan: heat the olive oil, add Jouda tomato concentrate and cook over low heat for a few minutes.
- Add the garlic, harissa Jouda, paprika, and coriander while mixing.
- Add the tomato puree, a large glass of water and salt.
- When the sauce is simmering, add the meatballs and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Wash the peppers, make an incision in the middle (so that the sauce gets into it), add to the sauce and cook another 15 minutes.
- Pepper at the end of cooking.
Tip: The sauce is cooked when the olive oil rises to the surface, the sauce should be slightly thick.