www.jouda.com.tn is the property of Société Générale Alimentaire Jouda, based in Industrial Zone Ariana BP 303, 1080.
Intellectual Property Rights
The general structure of this site as well as the images, texts, data, graphics and all elements composing this site are the exclusive property of Société Générale Alimentaire Jouda.
Any total or partial reproduction of this site without our authorization is prohibited and represents an infringement that can incur civil and criminal liability.
- Depositphotos © fotokostic 12744063
- Depositphotos © yarunivphoto 208646046
- Depositphotos © labrador 31274319
- Depositphotos © gosphotodesign 13850599
- Depositphotos © korovin 11250618
- Depositphotos © lmeleca 1342563
- Depositphotos © tiloligo 2902096
- Depositphotos © genious2000de 8510215
- Depositphotos © resnick_joshua1 54232769
- Depositphotos © ilfede 6823582
- Depositphotos © ake1150sb 51877207
- Depositphotos © elxeneize 4182648
- Depositphotos © ALesik 234122956
- Depositphotos © bajinda 3957663
- Depositphotos © zmaris 25516881
- Depositphotos © yelenayemchuk 128620002
Collection of personal data
We use the «Contact» and «Export» form data for commercial purposes. The resulting customer data is stored throughout the business relationship. The data of non-client prospects are kept for 3 years from their collection.
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorised persons are provided access to personal information; such individuals have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of this information. Although we use appropriate security measures once we have received your personal data, the transmission of data over the internet (including by e-mail) is never completely secure. We endeavour to protect personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to or by us.
Methods of transferring personal data
We do not exchange your personal data with other entities internal or external to Jouda.
Changes to this privacy statement
This privacy statement was last updated on: July 09, 2019
If you have questions or complaints about this privacy statement or the way your personal information is processed, or would like to exercise a legal right in relation to your personal data, please contact us by one of the following means:
Industrial Zone Ariana BP 303, 1080
Phone: +216 70 108 208
Fax: +216 70 837 364
Your legal rights in relation to personal data
You can exercise your right in relation to personal data by contacting us on the above-mentioned contact information.
- The right to obtain your personal data
- The right to rectify your personal data
- The right to withdraw consent
- Other rights (the right to oblivion, the right to restrict personal data processing or object to your personal data processing)
Managing cookies on your device
You can control and manage cookies using your browser. Please note that removing or blocking cookies can affect your user experience and some functionality may no longer be available.
Using your browser to control cookies
Most browsers allow you to view, manage, delete and block cookies for a website. Be aware that if you delete all cookies then any preferences you have set will be lost, including the ability to opt-out from cookies as this function itself requires placement of an opt out cookie on your device. Guidance on how to control cookies for common browsers is specified below.
Cookies on this site
|Cloudflare||__cfduid||This technical session cookie is used by CloudFlare to measure visits.|
|Youtube.com||_ga||Used to track anonymously visitors.|
|Google Analytics||_gid||Used to distinguish users.|